Reporting directly into Senior Management, you will work alongside engineering and continuous improvement teams implementing advanced automated solutions that improve throughput, improve safety and reduce costs.
The Senior Automation Engineer's roles and responsibilities will include:
- Development of automation implementation and improvement projects
- Visualise, estimate and propose advanced automation solutions , new machine technologies and robotics
- Continually review manufacturing processes and look for improvements
- Develop and deliver training to maintenance, operators and engineers on new/modified systems
- Prepare and present project reports and tracking of goals
- Take part in the development of process and facilities planning, capital expenditure and cost saving programmes
We are very keen to speak to you if you have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge and ability to implement robotics technologies and computerised applications in an automated manufacturing environment
- Ability to test, write, design, debug troubleshoot and maintain source codes and programs for robots
- An ability to think outside the box in the search for automated solutions by applying technical, scientific and mathematical knowledge to design and implement machines and other devices
- Ability to summaries and simplify complex technical concepts
- Knowledge of functions, limitations and differentiation's between various robots (ABB, Fanuc, Kawasaki, Mitsubishi etc.)
- Evidenced experience of Robot programming, PLC 5 / Control Logics and CapEx projects (preferred)
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with engineering, technical and operational positions in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position please send your application or call Jack Heffren on for all enquiries.
Please visit our website at www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'