Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
It is your chance to work with leading Automotive, Pharmaceutical and food processing companies by delivering them with high quality engineering solutions for their Industrial Automation and Control Challenges.
My client support the manufacturing, food processing, service, pharmaceutical, chemical, aerospace, aggregates and utility sectors and deliver a wide range of automation services, such as new projects.
Due to continued success my client are offering a fantastic opportunity to work as part of their engineering team to work on a variety of projects across a wide section of manufacturing industries.
- Execute projects from initial user requirements, design and installation through to final sign off and handover. The project is likely to be PLC based, HMI, SCADA and will vary in size and complexity.
- Ideally proficient in controls software design/development with either Siemens, Mitsubishi, Schneider, Rockwell, Omron etc.
- Proficient in C#, VB, VB.Net and SQL systems to develop cross-platform applications.
- Knowledge of Jscript, HTML, CSS is desirable.
- Knowledge of industrial HMI/Control systems/SCADA, windows operating systems; Data Historians, OPC Servers etc.
If you think you have the right experience and would like a detailed chat then send your CV to or contact the number
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'