The successful candidate will report to the Head of Manufacturing and be tasked with automating processes for existing and new products across the site.
The Automation Engineer's duties will include:
*Identify opportunities to automate manufacturing processes
*Work closely with various departments to introduce new products into manufacturing
*Develop targets for cost and process time, ensuring these are achieved
*Introduce modern manufacturing techniques and support the development of a continuous improvement and lean manufacturing culture.
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
* Experience automating manufacturing processes
* Successful track record of leading NPI projects
* Knowledge of DFMEA, PFMEA, control plans and Standard Operating Procedures
* Experience within automotive or aerospace industires
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call to speak with Rebecca Walker
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"