An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced multi-skilled engineer to join a successful automation business based in the heart of Telford. This role offers excellent company benefits and genuine development for engineers that have a real desire to grow within a business.
- Assembling automation lines according to technical drawings
- Purchase parts specified in the Bill of Material to the project.
- Responsible for receiving inspection and batching of material for the project.
- Supporting software engineers where needed
- Support various workshop functions.
- Plan the build-up of equipment together with Project Manager and discuss resource (build resources, floor space etc.) with the Production Manager.
- Draw up nonconformity reports during the build and installation period.
- The role will involve installations at customer sites in UK and overseas
- Successful candidates must hold relevant engineering electrical / mechanical qualifications
- Working experience in an automation environment is desirable but not essential
- Supervisory experience managing a small team of engineering technicians / fitters is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of hydraulics, electrical and pneumatic is essential
- Successful candidates must be willing to work abroad when required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job