Are you an experienced Automation Developer looking for an opportunity to use your expertise to scope out new opportunities for automation across an entire business?
Asda's Global Business Services are looking for an Automation Developer to join our ever-growing Data team at Asda House. This role will be focussed around identifying new opportunities for Automation across the entire Asda business, then looking at how we develop and implement those ideas.
In Business Services, we deliver high quality back-office service and technology solutions across Finance, People, Contact Centres and Procurement. In parallel we are developing Automation and Data Science capabilities to deliver digital and advanced data solutions into the ASDA business. Our automation roles will help establish and grow this service.
As an Automation Developer at Asda, you will engage and collaborate with team members and business partners to assess, design, and build intelligent process automation solutions, then translate business requirements into technical designs, and high-quality solutions in line with industry best practise . You will work across multiple projects identifying and managing re-usable automation objects and ensuring high quality output through strong testing processes. You will provide support to existing RPA deployments, ensuring all processes are working smoothly and within service levels and collaborate with automation peers in line with team, department, and strategic objectives. You will also collaborate with 3rd party partners on development and production support initiatives
- You will have established and proven robotic process automation skills and technical experience, ideally in a similar dynamic fast paced environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate hands on experience in designing and developing intelligent process automation solutions.
- You will also have strong business engagement and communications skills, with the ability to engage with business analysts and business partners on automation principles and solutions
- You will have experience with other automation technologies such as OCR
- You will have strong analytical, problem solving, facilitation, solution design, and technical skills
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week
You will also get an excellent benefits package including;-
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'