Automation Consultant (Automation Anywhere)
Rate: Up to £450.00 Per Day
We are working with a growing digital transformation advisory and consulting business who helps large and small organisations enhance and accelerate their journey with automation to deliver significant business outcomes.
Due to substantial growth, they are looking for an Automation Consultant to join their team on a contract basis across The Midlands. There may be further requirements to travel to other locations in the UK (project depending).
You will be involved in their client's end-to-end Robotic Process Automation (RPA) programmes from process identification, scoping, design, implementation to go-live. You will act as a principal consultant ensuring the client can fully utilise Robotic Process Automation across their organisation through being hands-on with the technology. You will also be required to support training and mentoring.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with hands-on development using Automation Anywhere (preferred), however, will consider other tools such as UiPath (NOT Blue Prism).
- Consultant / Business Analyst experience
- Proficient knowledge of business processes and automation applications
- Strong client-facing skills and stakeholder management (ability to deal at C-Suite)
- Must have an interest in emerging technologies such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Business Analysis
- Process Automation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'