AUTOMATIC GATE ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £35,000 DOE + OVERTIME AND CALL OUTS
Our client are a well-established a Security and Automation business who have been designing, installing and servicing a wide range of access and security systems for the last 13 years. Based from offices in West Sussex, they are looking for an experienced Automatic Gate Engineer to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Basic Salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience. Overtime and Call Out standby is paid in addition to the basic salary, providing an excellent overall package with great earning potential for the right candidate.
Company Vehicle, Uniform, Laptop/ PDA and Mobile phone provided.
This is a Full- time Permanent position with contracted hours Monday to Friday.
Immediate start available!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Installation, Service, Maintenance and Repair of Automatic Gates, Barriers, Bollards, Intercoms, CCTV & Access Control equipment.
- Take part in Emergency call out rota.
- Area of work will be across th South of the UK - Must be open to travelling for work when required.
- 5 years’ experience working on Automatic Gates either in Residential, Commercial or Industrial environments.
- Experience working with a range of manufacturers equipment i.e. FAAC, CAME, NICE etc.
- Experience with CCTV, Access Control and Intercoms (Beneficial).
- Welding experience (Beneficial)
- DHF Accredited/ Gate Safe (Beneficial).
- Full UK Driving License (Essential).
- Good Fault / Problem solving skills (Essential).
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, additional benefits and the opportunity to progress within a successful company.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'