Automatic Gate Engineer

Posted 12 April by Get Staff
Easy Apply

Register and upload your CV to apply with just one click

AUTOMATIC GATE ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £35,000 DOE + OVERTIME AND CALL OUTS

Our client are a well-established Security Specialist Company who have been designing, installing and servicing a wide range of security systems for over 20 years.

Based from offices in Swanley, Kent they are continuing to grow at an exciting rate and are looking for two experienced Automatic Gate Engineers to join their team on a full time, permanent basis to tend to their customers across London & the Home Counties. One engineer to be based in and cover the Northern Home Counties and London and another engineer to be based in and cover the Southern Home Counties and London.

Basic Salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience. Overtime and Call Out standby is paid in addition to the basic salary, providing an excellent overall package with great earning potential for the right candidate.

Laptop/ PDA, Mobile phone and Company Vehicle provided.

This is a Full- time Permanent position with contracted hours Monday to Friday.

Immediate start available for the right candidate.

Role & Responsibilities:

This role focuses on reactive and proactive work including the service, maintenance and fault-finding of Automatic Gates, Barriers, Bollards, Intercoms, CCTV & Access Control equipment.

80% of your work will be based around the M25 and London with the remaining 20% covering the Home Counties. As this client are looking for two experienced engineers, the area will be split so that the candidate based in the Northern Home Counties area will cover the Northern parts of London including Central when required, and the candidate based South of the River in the Southern Home Counties will cover the Southern parts of London and Central when required.

Working for a small company, flexibility is required at times to cover other areas. The ideal candidate will be willing to travel outside of their designated region when required to support other team members and aid the business.

Ideal Person:

  • 5 years’ experience working on Automatic Gates either in Residential, Commercial or Industrial environments.
  • Knowledge of Intercoms & Access Control (Essential).
  • Experience with CCTV, Turnstiles and Bollards (Beneficial).
  • Experience working with a range of manufacturers equipment.
  • DHF Accredited/ Gate Safe (Beneficial).
  • Full UK Driving License (Essential).
  • Good Fault / Problem solving skills (Essential).
  • IP / Networking knowledge.

This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training, additional benefits and the opportunity to progress within a successful company.

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!

Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.

Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.

Reference: 41404823

Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.

Report this job