AUTOMATIC DOOR ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £35,000 PER ANNUM
Our client are a leading Security Specialist company who offer a range of security solutions across the UK. Based from offices in Hampshire, they are looking for an Automatic Door Engineer to join their Southern Team, on a full-time, permanent basis.
Basic Salary of up to £35,000 + overtime and call out.
Laptop, mobile phone and company vehicle provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (40 hour week).
Full-time, Permanent Position.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Installation, service and repair of Automatic Doors (Sliding, Swing, Revolving & Disabled Access) and Access Control Systems.
- Area of work will mainly be covering Southampton & Bournemouth due to large contracts in these areas.
- Covering a 24 hour call out on a rota system.
The Ideal Person:
- Multi-skilled - Can confidently cover Installation and Service works on a range of Auto Door and Access Systems.
- A strong electrical / mechanical engineering background.
- Full UK Driving License (Essential).
- ADSA/ ADIA - BS7036 EN16005 Certified
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- You will live in Hampshire or the surounding counties.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, additional benefits and the chance to progress within a hugely successful company!
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'