Do you want to work for a well know business within this industry?
Well if the answer is yes then look no further as I have an excellent opportunity for a Automatic Door Engineer within either Merseyside or areas throughout the North West. Ideally you will have a proven track record in a similar role (ADSA approved or small wire experience), although training will be given.
* You will be required to attending customer sites for the service, pre-planned maintenance, and emergency call-outs to the automatic doors across the region
* Fault finding, repair of automatic doors & associated accessories
* Installation of new parts, accessories & associated furniture
* Working on swing, sliding, folding and occasionally revolving doors
* Have the ability to working both on your own and with other engineers as and when required
* Respond to reactive repairs and breakdowns within set response times
* Report further works required
* Provide technical support when required
* Comply with statutory Health and Safety obligations at all times
* Have excellent customer service with the ability to form long term relationships including good interpersonal, organisational and administration skills.
* Good all-round organisation and time management skills
Ideally, hold either a mechanical or construction qualification in either NVQ, City & Guilds or equivalent, Hold a technician card (BSEN 16005 or BS 7036), a CSCS (Blue or Gold) card and a electrical qualification however training will be available to get you to the standard required.
Excellent salary of up to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience) including company van, mobile phone, company work wear, 28 days holiday and contributory pension scheme. Excellent training and development available for formal NVQ qualifications, equipment training such as IPAF etc. and bespoke training fro the needs of the business
Looking for more information about this great opportunity then do not hesitate to contact Rob Allen at Omega Resource Group by emailing or call for more information.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Automatic doors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job