Our Client is one the UK’s leading wealth managers who offer award-winning personalised wealth management services. are one of the UK’s leading wealth managers, independently-owned and award winning We are one of the UK’s leading wealth managers, independently-owned and award winning.
The primary role is the creation and execution of automated and manual tests, ensuring the quality of development against business requirements or user stories.
Test automation requires the creation, maintenance & execution of automated tests within the Companies automation framework based on C#, Selenium WebDriver, Grid & Specflow.
· Follow the organisation's test policy, processes and automation framework.
· Liaising with Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Developers, Business Analysts, Technical Analysts, Business users and IT Support teams.
· Review project requirements & design documentation by performing static reviews and creating test matrices.
· Willingness to train other team members in Automation
· Define automated and manual test cases from Requirements/Process Flows/user stories to include steps, data and expected results.
· Execute manual tests recording actual results against expected results.
· Create & maintain automated UI, API tests within the Company’s automation framework and execute those tests.
· Comfortable with exploratory testing techniques.
· Perform peer reviews of work done by other testers.
· Log, analyse and report defects through to completion.
· Identify, assess and escalate Test and project risks to team leads.
· Work with Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Users and SMEs to review deliverables and resolve test related issues.
· Complete test reports and metrics on test progress.
· Liaise with Analysts, Project Managers, Developers and Users.
· Current experience of Selenium WebDriver and Grid essential.
· Proven track record of using C#, Specflow/CodedUI, POM, OOPS, Microsoft test manager suite
· Experience of creating and architecting automation frameworks from scratch and enhancing existing automation framework.
· Experience in testing Web application
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job