Job Title: Automated QA Engineer
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: Up to 30K DOE
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international business, in a high energy environment with a collaborative, smart and passionate team. We are looking for an experienced Automated QA Engineer to join this entrepreneurial company with significant growth ahead.
Role and Responsibilities
As an Automated QA Engineer, you will have a key role in ensuring that all of our digital projects are delivered to the highest of standards through rigorous automated testing and QA processes. You will also communicate to the management team and your colleagues on each project's improvements, issues and the overall status. The QA will be performed against a Microsoft technology stack including .NET and MSSQL
The ideal candidate will be dedicated to quality assurance, have a keen eye for detail, as well as a real passion for digital technology.
The successful applicant will:
- Have proven experience in automated QA testing against a Microsoft technology stack
- Have a minimum of 2 year's proven experience in a similar role
- Have an excellent working knowledge of automated testing tools and systems
- Have a working knowledge of defect tracking tools
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and carry out automated testing of web applications
- Contribute to production QA & testing strategy
- Provide high level usability and accessibility feedback on new features
- Produce detailed project test reports
- Have proven experience in testing websites and/or software
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail
- Demonstrate an understanding of Quality Assurance processes
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a working knowledge of Content Management Systems
Benefits package to include a selection of:
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual salary review
- Up to 25* days a year holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time (subject to completion of training)
- Access to Perkbox e.g. high street discounts, cycle to work scheme etc. (after 6 months)
- Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme (after 12 months)
- Get your birthday as a paid day off (after 12months)
- Childcare Vouchers (after 12 months)
- Private Medical Insurance or £500 towards Gym Membership (after 24 months)
- £300 towards a training program or course of your choice (after 24 months)
- Free access to online training platform - covering multiple subjects including hobbies.
- Regular Team Incentives
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job