AUTOMATED GATE & BARRIER ENGINEER - IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Due to great success, our client is looking to expand their team with a new Automated Gate & Barrier engineer to cover from Northampton to Southampton. You will hold a genuine influence within the business with a real opportunity to progress to a senior engineer.
Basic Salary Between £30,000 - £40,000
A Real Opportunity to Progress
Full Time, Permanent Role
Covering From Northampton to Southampton
Role & Responsibilities:
- Installation, Service, Maintenance, Fault-Finding & Quotation Works on a Range of Automatic Gates & Bollards
- Covering From Northampton to Southampton
- Being Punctual and Reliable
- Communicating with your team effectively
- Adhering to Health & Safety on Site
- Working in Schools & Domestic Properties
The Ideal Person:
- Experience as an Automatic Gate Engineer
- Experience of Fault-Finding, Repairs, Servicing, Upgrades and Installation Works
- Willingness to Take Part in Overtime
- Happy to Travel
- Demonstrate Great Team Working Skills
- Be a Self-Motivator to be able to Work Alone
- Full UK Driving Licence is Required
- IPAF, PASMA and/or CSCS Would be Desirable
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, additional benefits and the chance to progress within a hugely successful company!
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'