Our client, a rapidly growing medical diagnostics organisation is currently looking for a dynamic and skilled Automated Assembly Supervisor to join their innovative team near Wokingham on a full time, permanent basis.
As an Automated Assembly Supervisor, you will play a critical role in ensuring the precision and efficiency of all automated machinery in line with company policies and regulations.
- Overseeing and optimising automated assembly processes whilst ensuring product orders and forecasts can be completed
- Managing a small team of technicians
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to ensure seamless operations
- Implementing continuous improvement strategies to enhance productivity and quality
- Ensuring strict adherence to safety and quality standards
- Proven experience in automated assembly/machinery within a manufacturing or regulated industry
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- A passion for embracing and implementing new technologies
- A track record of driving process improvements and achieving operational excellence
- Excellent communication skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'