iRecruit Partners are currently working with a company based in Wokingham who are looking for an Autodesk Partner Development Executive (DACH) to join their rapidly expanding team. This role will have overall responsibility for Partner Account Management, Enablement and Recruitment of DACH partners in relation to the Autodesk Education Programs managed by the company. This will have to be managed successfully in both the Academic and Commercial space.
Partner Account Management/Enablement: You will be responsible for creating positive and pro-active business relationships with Partners and Key Accounts part of the Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC) and Autodesk Authorized Academic Partner (AAP) Programs managed by the company in the DACH region. This with the aim to:
- Actively contribute to the Autodesk Education Programs to meet and exceed annual goals, objectives and expectations
- Enable the above-mentioned partners to understand, incorporate and implement new products, concepts, solutions and technologies (such as Fusion 360, BIM 360, cloud computing, software subscription and 3D printing) into their courses and offerings
- Increase sales of services/solutions from the company (online training, courseware, certification, etc.)
- Improve the company’s understanding of business/program challenges and opportunities in the DACH partners with day to day program related queries
- Support DACH partners with day to day program related queries
You will also be deeply involved in the development of the company’s services/solutions provided to Autodesk Program members.
Recruitment: You will be responsible for following up recruitment leads in the DACH region generated through various websites and tools, converting as many leads as possible into Autodesk Education Program members. This process includes everything from first initial contact via email/phone, review of program applications and provision of a program membership recommendation to Autodesk. Members/Customers will be schools, universities, corporations and organisations.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven track record of successfully working the IT, academic and commercial sectors
- Understands the challenges/opportunities faced in the DACH region
- Experience of winning new business and new market development
- Successful business development initiatives
- Knowledge of the Autodesk product range and future service offerings
- Experience of Key Contact Relationship management at senior level
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Able to communicate in a business context ideally in other European language
- Fluent in English and German
- Able to deliver effective presentations and manage productive business meetings
- Motivated to initiate and successfully complete projects and tasks as part of a team of on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, as well as an outstanding attendance record
You must also be able to provide evidence of compiling and presenting forecasts, sales reports and Quarterly Business Reviews, and contributing to international marketing/PR activities.
You must additionally be computer literate with excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and ideally be able to use CRM, and management and database systems as well as SaaS, Cloud services, big data, internet, and 3D printing. This role will require both regional and, to some extent, international travelling.
KEYWORDS: Autodesk / DACH / IT / Management / Recruitment / Academic / Commercial
- Autodesk Software
- Partner Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job