WHO? Would you be working for?
- Leading UK manufacturer and supplier
- Large company covering across Europe
- Working on a range of large Autoclave, Washer Disinfectors, Decontamination and Sterilization equipment
WHAT? Will your duties be?
- Installation and Validation on a variety of decontamination equipment including Washer Disinfectors and Autoclaves
- Endoscopy testing
- Steam Quality Testing
- Maintaining a high level of customer service, maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and customers.
WHAT? Are they looking for?
- Proven ability to work in a technical role.
- Be able to effectively communicate with all levels, including clients, employees and directors
- Flexible, well organised with excellent time keeping
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience in a decontamination role is preferable
- Ideal but not essential City and Guilds in a relevant discipline
- HTM2030 / HTM2010 qualification
WHY? Should you apply?
- Leading medical devices manufacturer
- Large range of products to train on and fu
- Progression opportunities
- Further training and development available
HOW? Can I apply?
Contact Samantha Round on or click the "Apply Now" button.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job