Our prestigious international client are currently recruiting for a Field Based Territory Sales Manager within AutoChem solutions, covering the South England region. The role focuses predominately on developing business in the Pharma, Biopharm, Fine Chemical and Academic sectors.
* The role is field based, the post holder would be expected to organise their own customer appointments with an expectation of spending 60-80% of their time in the field visiting customers.
* The role entails nurturing and maintaining excellent business relationships with existing customer whilst also developing potential by actively seeking new business opportunities.
* Act upon enquiries generated through the Company's various marketing activities and update their status on the company's CRM system.
* Successfully develop and manage the opportunity / sales pipeline with maintenance of an accurate live sales forecast in the company's CRM.
* Collation and provision of quotations according to the requirements of the customer.
* Engagement and cooperation with the other members of the Sales team, Technical team and Field Service Team to ensure the cross-flow of information.
* Arrange and coordinate instruments and personnel for successful instrument evaluation at customers facilities
* Collate and report relevant commercial information for other Business Units to meet the company's cross-selling KPI's.
* Feedback and effectively communicate all customer suggestions/complaints/queries via appropriate processes and procedures.
* Present the company through direct communication, face to face meetings, trade shows, seminars, exhibitions, and by telephone and email activities.
What you will need to succeed:
* Scientific degree level qualification (BSc) ideally in Biochemistry, Biochemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar. is preferred.
* Sales/Business development background with a track record of success
* Experience of technical, value selling ideally of capital scientific instruments
* Knowledge of small molecule and/or large molecule drug development and manufacturing processes
* Wider knowledge of Pharma, Biopharm, Fine Chemical, Academic, Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations
* Prepared for overnight stays away from home occasionally
* Experience of using a CRM system
* Full UK Driving license
- business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job