This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that really values your skills, team focus and hard work - a chance to earn great rewards, benefits and to work for the UK's largest independent Fast Fit specialist.
Autocare Technicians are an integral part of our branch team and contribute to the overall success of the branch.
Our Autocare Technicians are experts in fitting all the products which National Tyres and Autocare offers and take pride in providing fast, friendly and efficient service to our customers.
In return we give Autocare Technicians the chance to earn great rewards, benefits and to work for a Company that appreciates the contribution which our Autocare Technicians make.
As an Autocare Technician you will provide efficient and effective customer service, with the highest quality of workmanship, in the fitment of brake parts, exhausts, shock absorbers, oil and filter and batteries. You will also carry out wheel alignment and replacing / repairing tyres as directed by branch management.
We are passionate about developing our staff and are keen to promote our Autocare Technicians into Assistant Branch Manager positions.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for inspecting, removal, repair or replacement of brake components, tyres, exhausts, shock absorbers, oil and filter and batteries.
- To provide quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance where necessary
- To ensure all work is quality controlled
- To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
- To ensure all safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- To assist in answering incoming telephone calls (when trained).
- To ensure branch equipment is kept in good working order.
- Attend training courses as and when required
- Participating in the branch cleaning rota
Skills and Experience required:
- Comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Fast Fit / Tyre fitting / Automotive or Mechanic experience essential
Benefits include a generous bonus scheme, a minimum of 30 days holiday and staff discounts.
Basic salary is £18,000 pa. Bonuses vary but an Autocare Technician whose branch achieves sales and margin targets can expect to earn at least £100 - £150 per month in addition to basic salary.
If you're looking for a career that has teamwork, rewards, long-term scope and is going places - apply now!
- Vehicle Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job