As an Autocare Assistant, you will be delivering the very best service to our customers.
Your day to day role will include answering telephone queries, taking bookings, liaising with customers in centre and ensuring the customer experience is a positive one. Great customer service is at the heart of what we do
You will also be required to help out the centre staff as and when required.
If you consider yourself to be an all rounder who can really get stuck in with our team then this is the role for you.
- A full UK driving licence is desirable
- The ability to interact with our customers effectively
- Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your own work
- Behave in accordance with our core values and principles, and treat people with respect and courtesy
- Customer service background is preferable
The willingness to constantly learn and be able to improve your own performance
Our drive to be the best means that we need to provide a fast, efficient service with high quality being the priority.
We recognise that our people want to progress in their careers and that’s why training is high on our agenda; we have state of the art training academies as well as a 24/7 online learning facility, giving our people the real opportunity to take their careers to a whole new level.
We might be a large, National Company but our centres are a real part of the local community. There’s a real friendly, down to earth, family feel where life-long friends are made