Are you a self-driven and highly motivated AutoCAD Technician, looking to join a forward thinking, thriving company based in West London?
Within this role you are going to be working in an atmosphere that focuses on presentation and performance with an open commercial ethos that will value the effort of every individual. This company offer a sensational, fast-paced working culture that uses the value of teamwork and a chance to play an imperative role in their development.
As an AutoCAD Technician you will be an important relation within our technical team, largely tasked with providing electrical installation drawings to our many customers and clients. You will be accountable for producing comprehensive installations and wiring diagrams, and accompanying supporting documents.
AutoCAD Technician Requirements:
- Engineering qualification (BTEC, Diploma, HNC, HND, Degree etc)
- AutoCAD LT experience and able to produce 2D drawings
- AutoCAD Technician will have an engineering background, preferably in electrical engineering, although a mechanical background would also be considered
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to work closely and efficiently within teams
- AutoCAD Technician must be self-motivated and conscientious with very good attention to detail
- Previous electrical installation experience or technical support experience is advantageous but not essential
- As an AutoCAD Technician you need an understanding and knowledge of 3D modelling and prototyping for related BIM information and activities
If you are interested in this AutoCAD Technician opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job