We have an excellent opportunity to join our Milton Keynes based client as an AutoCad Estimator on a permanent basis.
Position: Auto-Cad Estimator
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.45pm
Salary: Up to £26,000 DOE
The job will involve…
- Create designs as per the specification using AutoCad
- Producing detailed and accurate quotations as per the specification
- Developing an understanding of the product and work within required guidelines
- Drafting initial designs for costing / quote purposes and sales enquiries
- Confidently communicating updates on time frames to all stakeholders
- Supporting where necessary with any technical queries
- The procurement of materials
- Chasing and ensuring appropriate levels of stock
- Maintaining up to date records for progress purposes.
The Person will…
- Need a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Be competent in using Microsoft Office and AutoCad (essential)
- Basic knowledge of 2D (ideally)
- Previous experience of working in a similar role (ideally)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have good commercial awareness and numerical skills
- Be a strong organiser with excellent time management skills
- Be a great team player with good interpersonal skills
- Have a positive, proactive and enthusiastic approach to their work
- Have the ability to work within tight deadlines and well under pressure
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"