AutoCad Draughtsman (Maternity cover contract)DE55 4NJ
Working for a global leader within the sector the main purpose of this role is to safely create and drive growth by applying and performing efficient and effective drafting expertise to bolted metal tanks and various options. You'll be responsible for creating preliminary drawings in support of booking orders (all products), approval drawings to support order processing (all products), and fabrication drawings to support the UK manufacturing facility (UK manufactured products only). Constantly improve drafting processes to reduce errors and time throughout the quote, order and manufacturing processes.
- AutoCAD experience required (at least 1 yr). Release 2014 or later.
- Solid modeling experience (Solidworks), a plus but not required..
- Drafting automation experience a plus
- Experience with RADAN manufacturing software a plus but not required
- Experience with designing and drafting tanks a plus but not required.
- Experience working with a manufacturing facility a plus but not required.
- Minimal travel. Less than 4 weeks per year.
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced professional environment
- High proficiency with computers skills, including email, MS Office
- Position will be located in Alfreton
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'