In this role you will be expected to be passionate and driven to deliver bespoke heating solutions designs to customers by converting floor plans into bespoke heating designs using CAD and AutoCADso that the designs are easy to install, operate and efficient to run. If you even have some basic CAD skills but an interest in a career in this design field, we would love to hear from you. In this role you are responsible for producing installation drawings and a bill of materials that supports the right first time delivery and installation of Nu Heat systems. As a system design expert, you can expect to be called on to support customers with installation queries when needed to support a smooth installation.
• Draft property floor layouts in line with information provided from our customers in AutoCAD
• Create system installation schematics in the form of underfloor heating tube layouts in AutoCAD
• Create heat loss assessments of properties in our in house design software
• Produce a bill of materials ready for shipment
• Ensure that the finished design is easy to install and runs in an efficient manner
• Check that renewable technologies, such as Heat Pumps, are sized appropriately for the property and meet government legislation
• Excellent levels of customer service
• Good working knowledge of AutoCAD design software
• Construction or H&V Industry knowledge
• Experience in heating systems is desirable
• Technical knowledge of renewable desirable, though not essential.
Individual Performance Related Bonus up to 2% of salary
Up to 3% matched pension contributions
23 days holiday (rising to 28 with tenure) plus bank holidays
10% membership discount for LED leisure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'