Are you an experienced CAD person? Would you like to work as part of a busy + supportive Technical team in a varied position? If so we have an ideal role for you.
Within this position you will be responsible for:
- The preparation of quotations and designs for submissions to clients
- Preparation of cutting lists, schedules, designs and working drawings for manufacture & construction
- Technical support to our clients expanding customer base
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Previous AutoCAD experience or a similar design package
- Excellent numerical and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A dedicated, trustworthy, reliable & honest individual with a passion for Construction
- The ability to work as part of a team
This is an ideal opportunity to progress and build a successful career in the construction industry within a forward thinking and expanding company.
Working Monday - Friday 8am-5pm, our client offers free parking, 28 days annual leave including bank holidays and they're shut over Christmas so you can enjoy the break!
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please apply today if you have the relevant skills and experience. Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- AutoCAD Designer/Technical Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job