£17,300 + shift allowance
Focused Recruitment are currently seeking a machine (AOI) operative for our prestigious manufacturing company based in the Blackwood area of Gwent.
The ideal candidates must have previous experience within electronic manufacturing, adequate numeracy and literacy and good PC skills.
Main Purpose of Role:
To operate AOI systems (Machine and terminal) in order to inspect all automated inspected products in line with business needs.
• Operate A.O.I machinery to inspect all AI products and to standards which achieve efficiency targets.
• Manually inspect PCBs.
• Book PCBs onto internal systems once inspection is completed.
• Feedback quality issues to relevant personnel.
• Cross train on other A.I Machinery to provide flexibility within the department as required.
• Ensure that all company operating values and compliance procedures are adhered to at all times, including quality management, health and safety, legal stipulation, environmental policies and general duty of care.
Hours of work: 2 shift pattern (on completion of training)
Week 1 - Monday to Friday - 6.00am - 14.00pm
Week 2 - Monday to Thursday - 14.00pm - 23.00pm
Friday - 14.00pm - 18.00pm
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'