* The main responsibilities in this role will be to complete all wiring fit outs and repairs as directed in technical drawings and customer specification.
* General workshop duties.
* Demonstrate good diagnosis skills
* Produce good productivity levels
* Ensure the correct PPE is worn/used throughout and report any failings through the reporting procedure
* Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly, legible and handed in on time.
* Highlight any shortfalls or issues relating to safety or maintenance immediately to the appropriate manager.
* Auto Electrics Qualification
* A good standard of both written and spoken English.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Variety of vehicles to work on
* Training available
* Overtime available
* 40 hr week basic
* Company pension scheme
* Full PPE provided
For further details, please contact Emily Knowles at Omega Resource Group on .
To apply, please click apply now.
Visit - SHB
We are always seeking talented candidates including; HGV Technicians, HGV Mechanics, LCV Mechanics, LCV Technicians, Auto Electricians, HGV Drivers, Casual Drivers, Valeters, Panel Beaters, Commercial Body Builders, Vehicle Fabricators, Hire Controllers, Apprentice Technicians, Apprentice Mechanics, Paint Sprayers and many more across the UK network.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'