KEY SUCCESS MEASURES:
• Installations are completed accurately, timely and in accordance with the agreed specification
• Installation materials are specified and managed to agreed timescales.
• Strong customer and Contractor feedback.
• Provision of installation documentation in a timely manner.
• Excellent customer feedback through the customer feedback system.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Demonstrable experience of installation of electrical products / devices to a wide range of vehicles types.
• Preferably with experience of Commercial vehicles/buses
• Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
• Able to priorities workload to achieve agreed objectives.
• Good electrical knowledge of a wide range of vehicle types.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Good communication skills.
• Team player.
• Willingness to undertake extensive UK and European travel with overnight stays.
• Flexibility of working hours.
• Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office, Bluetooth and Networking.
• Valid Driving License with no more than 3 points
• Current Valid Passport
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job