Are you an Auto Electrician Installation Engineer, looking for a Field Service based role?
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company installing asset tracking units,3G Cameras, DVR’s and bespoke fleet installation solutions to a wide range of vehicles across a broad spectrum of industries.
The Company specialise in tracking and Telematics solutions for fleet vehicles and the insurance industry. Currently operating in the UK and Ireland, the company continues to expand and are rapidly becoming the 'go to' people within the industry.
This is a varied role which will comprise organising the Engineer/Installation work to ensure the effective day to day running of the installation process and procedures. The main duties of the post will be to manage engineers, oversee the installation of bespoke tracking units, 3G cameras, DVR’s and fleet products process, deal with service calls, diagnosing faults, liaising with customers and the business service partners. The Auto Electrician Installation Engineer Manager is expected to have a good practical understanding of auto electrical installation engineering and excellent customer service skills.
The post holder will be required to work flexibly across these roles and tasks and the whole company and to propose options for managing workloads at times of competing priorities and of high activity.
• Installation and design of bespoke tracking units, 3G Cameras, DVR’s and fleet products
• Service Calls & Diagnosing faults
• Source new products and liaise with part suppliers/create parts lists and stock control
• Build instructions for installation equipment
• Document installation procedures for in-house and contracted engineers
• Research and development (existing and new products)
• Installation training and technical support for in-house and contracted engineers, and clients using their own engineers
• Out of hours technical support, when required
• Liaise with customers and the business service partners
• Audit quality of workmanship of in-house and contracted engineers
• Regular product training and skill enhancement
• Company Van and tools provided
• Laptop and phone provided
• Line manage engineers
If you would like to apply for the role, please apply online with your CV. Please note that Plant i Ltd cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CVs received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not having been successful.
Salary: GBP 18k - 24k starting plus expenses
Job type: Permanent
Job status: Full Time
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job