- Responsible for producing full 2D AutoCAD drawing details in relation to PUDLO CWP waterproofing for UK and Middle East construction markets for both new and existing projects.
- Produce full range of scope and joint detailing for Type A Membrane, Type B Concrete & Type C Cavity Drain waterproofing systems in accordance with BS8102:2009.
- Produce 3D images on 3DS Max to show our clients clear and precise images which illustrate how Type B construction joints are formed using accessories from our waterproofing range.
- Read and interpret structural engineers’ / architects’ technical drawings to produce full overlays of PUDLO waterproofing systems. Overlays include elevations / sections and general arrangements on the exact location of PUDLO.
- Support and liaise with the Commercial Team in the production of CAD detail drawings.
- Attend project meetings both on-site and at customer’s offices as necessary.
- Put together PUDLO EBooks for new / existing projects as well as pre-tender submissions for distribution to our customers.
- Co-ordinate project drawings / technical information directly to Technical Managers.
- Record all drawings and project information on CRM system.
Skills/ Knowledge/ Personal attributes:
- Efficient in AutoCAD (Autodesk)
- Structural Waterproofing / Damp proofing
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in customer support
- Proficiency in English - Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and planning skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Self-motivated and ability to work alone
- Work in 3DS Max (Autodesk)
- Quantity Surveying
- Structural Engineering
- Basement waterproofing
- CSSW (external qualification)
- Tech ICT (external qualification)
The role of CAD Technician / CAD Waterproofing Technician will be based at our head office in Bourn, Cambridgeshire. Normal working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4pm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job