SEN Teaching Assistant with Autism Experience
· Experience with Autism
· SEND School - South East London
· Small class sizes 6-10 students
· Fantastic resources and facilities for students to access
Are you looking for an exciting challenge as a SEN Teaching Assistant?
Do you want the opportunity to develop professionally in your career?
Empowering Learning Ltd are looking to appoint enthusiastic and dynamic Teaching Assistants to work in a fantastic SEN School in South West London. Our SEN School cater for students on Autism Spectrum and additional learning difficulties. They provide a positive and inclusive learning environment by recognising and valuing pupil's individual strengths to allow students to access learning to the best of their ability. The School and staff aim to engage individuals by providing an Autism friendly learning environment, a tailored curriculum and interventions to meet the student's needs accordingly.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants who are excellent practitioners, who take on a creative and dynamic approach to learning and are willing to commit to on a long-term basis to the school. We are looking for individual with a genuine passion and strong understanding of SEN learning environments. They are looking for individuals who have a fantastic work ethic, who can bring their dedication and specialist knowledge to help students learning and development.
To be successful for this role, you must have:
- Experience working in a Primary or Secondary setting
- Enthusiasm, dedication and motivation
- A passion and desire to work with students with additional needs
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new learning environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and students
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
- Available 3-5 days a week and able to commit to at least 1-12 months
When working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;
- Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding the right role and setting for you
- Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience £68-£80 a day
- A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in the SEN Education sector and want to make difference, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV today or you can contact Sarah Kidman on or via email
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Challenging behaviour"
- "Autism Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job