Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available administrator to join an existing thriving team based in Birmingham city centre n an ongoing interim basis.
The client is a highly reputable, long standing and well established public sector organisation based in the heart of Birmingham, located close to public transport links and to parking facilities. With a friendly and approachable team already in place this client can offer training on the job, support and even further opportunities to develop and progress internally.
Key duties of the administrator will include, but are not limited to; making regulatory decisions, understanding and providing guidance and advice on organisations internal regulations and processes, analysing applications, liaising with customers on applications statuses and queries, identifying and assessing risk of applications, working to resolve customer queries, referring to other departments within the business, maintaining registers, adhering to compliance, monitoring performance against SLA's, contributing to key projects.
The successful candidate will;
- Be immediately available or on a weeks notice ESSENTIAL
- Have worked in a busy administration and/or customer service role previously ESSENTIAL
- Have a confident and professional telephone manner ESSENTIAL
- Be able to prioritise and work to deadlines ESSENTIAL
- Be numerate and able to use Microsoft packages including; word, excel, and outlook ESSENTIAL
- Be able to work well within a team as well as independently ESSENTIAL
- Have worked within the public sector before DESIRABLE
- Have worked in a membership, applications and/or compliance role before DESIRABLE
£9.00 PER HOUR - £10.00 PER HOUR + interim + ongoing + public sector + Birmingham city centre + parking + public transport links + training + progression + asap start + business administration
- Administration + business administration + compliance + customer service + data entry + public sector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job