Special Needs Teacher specialising in Autism is required permanently in a Primary School in Hackney, London ASAP
GSL are seeking an experienced Special Needs Teacher to work permanently in one of our Hackney schools. The school is located in a diverse and vibrant community and has easy transport links. The school is a 3 form entry school based in Lower Clapton. The school also has an autism provision attached to them where you would be based.
The school creates a community where every child is given the best possible opportunities to achieve their full potential They are committed to their pupils with special educational needs in ensuring they get the necessary support to reach their goals. All students are nurtured as individuals. The successful person would have experience working as a special needs teacher and have had exposure to primary children on the ASD spectrum.
* 1 Year working with students with special education needs (SEND)
* Experience with autism(ASD)
* Experience working with primary aged students
* Professional and committed
* 2 professional references
* DBS Check
* Working with a forward thinking school and consultancy
* Good pay and personal development
* Career progression and training
If you would like to hear more information please call Nick from GSL Education.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'