Job Title: Auditor (Health and Safety)
Location: Your working location may be temporarily different due to Covid-19. Once applicable, your normal working location will be Cardiff
Reporting to the Audit Team Managers, the Health and Safety Auditor holds responsibility to complete proportionate, risk based, desktop health and safety audits in accordance with our standards. The role will consist of the Auditor providing and excellent levels of customer service, by offering health and safety advice and guidance, whilst completing an audit on customers information to ensure standards are met. Working closely with the Technical Team Managers, you will be expected to perform an auditing role to compile detailed reports regarding information provided by our customers and to achieve monthly based targets meeting productivity KPIs.
Alcumus are the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier and stronger.
With PE backing and achieving double-digit year-on-year growth, Alcumus has ambitious growth plans both nationally and internationally for 2020 and beyond.
Our SafeContractor product line boasts 20%+ YOY growth, an enviable client base and impressive NPS scores (client and employee) with an exciting few years ahead as we begin our international expansion into North America.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be considered for this role, you will need to be a customer focused, results-driven, effective communicator with the ability to build excellent rapport levels with our customers. You will have detailed knowledge of current health and safety legislation and experience within health and safety, or other compliance related services. You will have a track record of achieving and exceeding targets, with the ability to deal with challenging customers. TECH IOSH Membership and NEBOSH General Certificate are essentials for the role.
The Bits Our People Love:
- We have a genuine focus on health & wellbeing - With mental health awareness trained champions across the business driving a plethora of initiatives, we support and encourage our employees to bring their best selves to work.
- We invest in the development of our people - we have a progressive, customer focussed Learning & Development team working to support both your personal and professional development; helping you to shape your career pathway in a way that works for you (20% of our roles in 2019 were filled by internal promotions!).
- We care about charitable work and CSR in our communities - We have always got something going on, from Macmillan coffee mornings and children in need events to installing bee hotels and making food bank donations. We even give you an extra day off for volunteering and CSR work!
- We celebrate success with regular recognition - Whether it’s our annual conference celebration, awards for demonstrating our values/ length of service or a simple e-card; we believe in the power of saying thank you.
- We work with some fantastic people - We’re not even being biased, 93% of our employees say they have great relationships with the people they work with!
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) - who doesn’t love time off? As recognition of your loyalty, this will increase with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Giving day - an extra day annual leave for you to give back to yourself, your community or support good causes
- Company pension scheme - we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions to set you up for later in life
- Healthcare scheme - your health matters to us so you’ll get access to an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts and the opportunity to claim back a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services. Your dependents under 18 in full time education will also be covered too!
- Life assurance - we will provide you with 3x your base salary for peace of mind
- Access to a rewards platform - you’ll be able to benefit from loads of great discounts and cashback opportunities to make your money go further!
- Enhanced family friendly leave - because family comes first. We offer an enhanced family friendly leave policy to allow you the time and financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
- Cycle to work scheme - you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a shiny new bike and pay us back in instalments!
- Free fruit - we care about your health & wellbeing so grab a banana, apple or orange on us regardless of if you’re in the office or out in the field
- Free parking on-site - no one wants to pay for parking so you can park on-site at any of our offices around the UK for free
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'