Are you looking for a new opportunity to take ownership of what you do?
Do you have the leadership skills to ensure others are following company processes?
Would you like to work for a company that encourages new ideas & collaboration?
We are looking for a confident & experienced individual who can support our mission to become a more efficient, process driven company who continuously looks for ways to improve what we do. If this sounds like you it's definitely worth putting yourself forward and starting a conversation with us.
Working within a market leading company, this role will give you the opportunity to use your skills to make positive changes to the way we work. You will use your effective communication skills to promote the importance of Standard Operating Procedures, and you will use your influencing skills to motivate others to achieve team goals.
With support from others, you will become the owner of the internal auditing processes and will be responsible for maintaining & integrating Management Systems to support change management, growth and continual improvement for the business.
- To maintain and integrate Management Systems (ISO 9001/14001/18001), to ensure quality service is provided to all customers with utmost efficiency and cost effectiveness
- To build strong relationships with external business entities
- Organise the co-ordination and continuous review of existing system documentation
- Identify process streams where new documentation can add value or existing is redundant
- Co-ordinate and execute internal audits and ensure compliance to Health & Safety and environmental regulation, business processes and SOP's
- Identify where standards are not being met and make recommendations for improvement
- Manage all follow up actions arising from Management System Tools, working closely with all managers, team leaders, project teams and the H&S representative
- Report business KPI's in conjunction with Management Information Analyst
- Co-ordinate sample quality checks for incoming goods
- Analyse and report on root cause of process and product issues
- Co-ordinate and execute communication and training for Management Systems throughout the business.
Internal Auditor | SHEQ Coordinator | Process Auditor | Quality Systems Auditor | Environmental Systems Auditor | AuditorEssential Requirements:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Effective communication skills - able to articulate messages clearly and concisely and adapt communication styles according to the audience
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to understand business needs quickly and effectively
- Able to establish and nurture good working relationships across the business
- Able to influence and motivate others to achieve team goals
- Demonstrates a customer focus
- Understanding of Management Systems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective report writing / understanding of KPI's
- GCSE level qualifications
- Auditing qualification
- IOSH (desirable)
- Understanding of Change Management
- Optical knowledge
We are a distribution site based in Kettering. We stock & distribute lenses, cases, accessories & other optical products to stores in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Holland & Spain. Although a relatively small site, we are proud to be a key part of the Supply Chain. The best part of our business is the people - everyone is unique and is encouraged to be the best they can be. We believe that we are all part of one team, and our mission is to deliver superior Customer Service through dedication, innovation and quality.
We are a market leader in the Optical industry and continues to grow year on year. We are the world's largest privately owned optical group, with more than 1,800 stores operating in 10 countries, and more than 80 domiciliary partnerships in the UK. Each business is part-owned and managed by its directors and supported by centralised teams of specialists in areas such as marketing, accounting, IT and the supply chain.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job