Auditor - Tax Relief - Home and Field Based
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Auditor / Business Analyst to be home and field-based reporting directly into the technical director. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a thriving company that specialises in the full process of Research and Development tax relief for SME’s and Larger companies, and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Auditor / Business Analyst will be home, and field based covering a 50-100-mile radius of their residence meeting with SME’s and larger companies to audit the client and their Research and Development tax relief claims. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- Client facing experience.
- 2 years’ experience in auditing roles.
- Paralegal experience.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing, Engineering or IT industries would be an advantage.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Own car.
- £23-24,000 salary.
- Fully expensed mileage.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays.
- Future progression to a team manager coaching, recruiting and mentoring your own team within the business.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'