Auditor PQ or FQ - Contract
Our client is looking for either a Part Qualified or Fully Qualified Auditor
Practice firm - Edinburgh
- Audit of accounts for a varied portfolio of clients including for example, PLCs, family companies, charities, housing associations, property groups, pension schemes
- Supervision of audit teams of one to three students with responsibility for controlling and reviewing their work
- Liaison and communication with Managers and Partners
- Assisting with in-house training sessions
- Developing and maintaining client contact and relationships
- Ensure that work is completed within the required timescales and to the agreed budget
- Undertake ad-hoc work as directed by the Manager.
- Recent audit assurance experience essential
- Sound knowledge of accounts preparation essential
- Recent experience in public practice essential
- CA or ACCA qualification preferred
- Good communication skills required
- Willingness to take responsibility and suggest solutions to problems encountered
- Proven success as a team player
- Demonstrable ability to work to budgets and deadlines
- IT literate - Microsoft Office, CCH Audit Automation, SAGE, Xero, CaseWare IDEA preferred
- Driver with own car preferred
An excellent day rate and superb client
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'