Auditor ISO 9001 - Manchester Up to £28000
Your new company
A leading law firm, with sites across the UK & Europe, who place high value on work life balance & family values.
Your new role
You will conduct independent firm wide audits in line with agreed audit programmes, undertaking audits and reviews to monitor and report upon compliance to internal procedures, regulatory and best practice standards. In addition you will undertake Management system audits for all standards implemented and introduced within the business, including ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, OSHAS 18001, ISO 22301 as well as supporting the use of the EFQM Excellence Model.
You will work with the the Audit Manager & Lead Auditor, designing & undertaking firm-wide business process audits providing an independent appraisal of the effectiveness and compliance with certifications, QMS and procedures, SLA's and where appropriate regulatory requirements. You will report and present audit findings & raise corrective actions where necessary.
You will receive exposure to key stakeholders throughout the business, assist in the development of the audit plan and have the opportunity to travel nationally, working independently
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of conducting independent internal audits across a range of procedures, processes, regulatory standards and quality management systems in an objective manner.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven track record in building successful relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to present audit findings/areas for improvement to a range of stakeholders
- Ability to self-motivate and work on own initiative as well as being an excellent team player with a positive and "can-do" attitude
- Well organised with a smart and professional approach the ability to prioritise, multi-task and effectively manage own time
- Strong PC skills with an organised approach to document storage.
- Uses initiative and creativity in problem solving.
- Excellent accuracy skills with a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Experience in a similar role and ideally prior experience of or awareness of International standards with a minimum of either ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or ISO 27001.
What you'll get in return
You will be instrumental in ensuring the organisation remains compliant, providing the business with assurance across the business. In addition to a highly competitive salary & benefits package; working for this award winning firm you will receive business wide exposure, travel to business sites across the UK & the opportunity to continue to develop your internal audit career in this highly respected function.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.