Forestry Lead Auditor - FSC /PEFC/CoC
Can be based in the Midlands / North west England/ North East or Southern England
Highly competitive salary package d.o.e + 10% bonus, Company car, Private medical, pension, 23 days holidays +BH, full training to Lead Auditor and CPD
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Forestry Auditor, to plan and conduct professional management system audits to enable the customer to reach accreditation standards.
My client is a multinational Certification body, who are now looking to recruit ideally a third party Auditor who has worked for another notified body. Alternatively the client will also consider someone with Forest based related industry experience, ideally where you may have managed FSC/PEFC standards within an organisation. Therefore if you have experience in any of the following we want to hear from you:
- Farming and sustainability
- Agriculture / Horticulture
- Forestry consultancy
- Logging, wind turbines, renewables or similar
- Conduct audits (either desk-based or on clients sites) in accordance with established procedures, maintaining a high standard of service delivery that ensures effective customer relationships
- Complete all chargeable work within the required budget and timeframes to ensure customer satisfaction and efficiency of the business
- Ensure completion of all assigned work and relevant documentation in accordance with required procedures and standards to fulfil customer expectations
- Provide accurate and timely reporting as required by line management to assist the planning and management of operations
- Manage personal schedule to work efficiently and to meet target chargeability requirements as defined by the Regional Manager
- Carry out internal audits of individual auditors, functions or offices to ensure internal compliance with relevant standards
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Relevant work experience in positions with management systems responsibility
- Experience in management systems auditing against recognised standards
- A minimum of three (3) years full time experience in the forest based and related industries.
- The number of years of total work experience may be reduced by one (1) year, if the auditor has completed a tertiary education appropriate and relevant to forest based and related industries
- The specific education relating to forest based and related industries can be substituted by working experience in these sectors if it can be demonstrated its equivalence to the required education. Note: Forest based and related industries include activities relating to manufacturing, transport, distribution or transport and storage of forest based products.
· Forestry Qualified Auditor with a CB
- Knowledge corresponding to at least a secondary education that includes or is supplemented with courses related to forest based and related industries where the auditor(s) conducts chain of custody audits
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this large global organisation who offer career progression and attractive opportunities! If this sounds like you then please apply now!
For more information please contact Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the apply now button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our clients criteria and/or need.
- Third party
- Energy consumption
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job