Auditor / Audit Senior who is fully qualified (CA, ACCA or equivalent) or part qualified with an appropriate level of practical experience and exam success, with excellent numerical and data analysis skills, as well as having a high attention to detail is required for a well-established company based in Dundee, Scotland.
SALARY: Competitive + Generous Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Dundee, Scotland / Hybrid
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
Due to continued and sustained growth the company have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Auditor / Audit Seniorwho is fully qualified (CA, ACCA or equivalent) or part qualified with an appropriate level of practical experience and exam success, with excellent numerical and data analysis skills, as well as having a high attention to detail.
Working as the Auditor / Audit Senior you will join the company’s Audit Team, which can offer you a challenging career move with opportunities to develop your own technical and leadership skills within the company.
As the Auditor / Audit Senior you will support the manager in planning, performing and completing audit assignments and be responsible for all aspects of audit fieldwork.
Your duties as an Auditor / Audit Senior will include:
- Support the manager in planning, performing and completing audit assignments
- Responsible for all aspects of audit fieldwork
- Involved in the budget setting process and ensuring tasks are completed in line with budgets
- Prepare & review high-quality audit documentation and drafts of the financial statements
- Manage and prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Delegating work to junior members of the team and providing on-the-job coaching and mentoring to the trainees when needed
- Develop strong relationships with clients, the Audit team and the wider firm
- Be fully qualified (CA, ACCA or equivalent) or part qualified with an appropriate level of practical experience and exam success
- Possess a strong track record of leading onsite audits
- Have excellent technical knowledge and demonstrate a proactive approach to learning and CPD
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude to work and be able, and willing, to take ownership for their work
- Be a strong team player and demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and clients
- Possess numerical and data analysis skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday per year & Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Hybrid/Flexible Working Policy
- Generous pension contribution and life insurance scheme
- Continuous training and support via The Henderson Loggie Training Academy
- Birthday gift and Perkbox - discounts on supermarket, travel, retail, leisure and much more
- Professional Subscriptions
- Team and office-wide social activities
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P11369
Full-Time, Permanent Accountancy Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Dundee, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
Accountancy | Accountant
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'