Auditing & Compliance Manager - Fresh Produce & Salad - Home Based
Competitive Salary (achievable bonus)
28 days holiday including bank holidays (accruable over time)
An opportunity has arisen to work as an Auditing & Compliance Manager for a fast growing fresh produce distributor. This business has recently increased their turnover by £30M in the last year, and is looking to for a new member to join their worldwide team. This opportunity will give you the chance to work in a rapidly expanding and highly professional business.
- A role that will give you the chance to ensure operational excellence by helping to maintain a culture of ruthless efficiency, individual responsibility and effective communication.
- Manage auditing schedule, including travel arrangements etc.
- Completing audit reports to the company standards and assisting other sites with corrective action they may need.
- Reporting to your colleagues and customers with audit findings.
- Assisting in other compliance functions where required.
- MUST be confident, with strong communication skills and excellent English
- MUST have knowledge of the TMPS, TPPS, and TFMS standards
- MUST have lead Auditor or ISO auditing qualifications
- MUST be happy to travel worldwide
- MUST have excellent standards of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- SHOULD be highly motivated, and pro-active
- SHOULD have experience with fruit, vegetables or salad.
- COULD be able to speak Spanish
- COULD be trained as an ethical auditor.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work not just with a business which can offer real career progression, but also to work with a market leader in a hugely competitive sector. For an energetic and driven Auditing and Compliance manager who is prepared to travel the world, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job