Audit Trainee - Glasgow - Competitive Salary & benefits
HRC Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Audit Trainee to join a successful and growing, large independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Glasgow who are offering a competitive salary and excellent opportunities for career progression.
Working both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver audit and accounting services.
How the day to day will look:
- Completion of planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, normally on site at client premises.
- Ensure audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation on each section worked on to support the opinion and documenting all conclusions.
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the senior or manager.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from client data.
- Highlight risk areas or matters of concern to Managers whilst using a considerable degree of your own judgement.
- Assist with development of more junior members within the team.
- Manage and develop client relationships.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Complete all administration in a timely manner (including timesheets and fees) and to a high standard.
- To assist in any reasonable manner to achieve the requirements of CD and the business goals.
Are you who we're looking for?
- Part-Qualified CA or ACCA student with previous audit experience required
- Effective teamworking skills
- Effective planning and organising skills to ensure that the varied workload is managed effectively
- Good communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels.
- IT literate; good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self motivated
For further information contact Lesley Drew at HRC Recruitment
?To apply for this position please forward your CV using the 'apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job