Audit Team Leader - Leatherhead
We are currently recruiting for an extremely well established Accountancy Practice based in Leatherhead.
They are looking to recruit a well rounded Audit Team Leader who has a combination of strong technical and analytical skills combined with first rate client handling skills.
Roles and Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Liaising closely with managers to undertake audit risk assessments and audit planning
- Supporting the managers to deliver cost effective audits
- Site visits to assess the progress of audits and provide guidance and support to on-site staff
- Extensive liaising with clients throughout the audit processes of planning, fieldwork and completion
- Completion of audit file reviews and supporting junior staff to clear review points
- Involvement in ACA students’ training and development and staff review process.
The ideal candidate criteria:
- Recently qualified or experienced ACAs or ACCAs
- Excellent technical skills
- Varied statutory audit and accounts preparation experience
- A strong and up-to-date knowledge of FRS 102 & IFRS and ISAs
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- A team approach to working and a 'can do’ attitude
- Ability to delegate to and supervise junior staff.
- Ability to work under pressure to a high standard.
- Good IT skills and receptive to technology changes.
Salary - Up to £45,000 dependant on experience.
For more information on this Audit Team Leader role, please either apply directly or contact Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements then please do get in contact with us, as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
- External Audit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job