Are you an experienced auditor looking to gain exposure to a wide range of clients included listed, charities and international groups?
We are seeking an experienced Auditor to provide on-site assistance on each Assurance assignment in an efficient and effective manner, and to help ensure that clients receive a quality service in all aspects.
You will play a key part of the Assurance team undertaking assignments, including opportunities to lead the on-site element of the work, ensuring that each assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions.
- To be a key part of Assurance teams undertaking assignments, including opportunities to lead the on-site element of the work.
- To ensure that each assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out all aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
- To ensure Assurance quality at all times, contribute to external quality assurance, ensuring all actions are completed in line with the firm’s and the profession’s standards.
- To communicate any problems in complying with these instructions, or any contentious issues identified, to the assignment manager immediately, identifying and commenting upon the possible solutions.
- To provide adequate briefing, supervision, and "on the job" training for less experienced members of staff.
- To act as day to day point of contact for the client, and to practise the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- To maintain an awareness of the firm’s specialist services and publications. Ensure added value to clients.
- To review work completed by less experienced staff for adequacy and completeness, and to undertake job appraisal reviews.
- ACA/ACCA part-qualified candidates (first time passes in all examinations preferred)
- UK based Assurance experience in producing high quality audits
- Experience with multi-national clients including international group reporting and listed audit clients
- Experience of delivering audits reporting under IFRS and UK GAAP
- Proven experience in client handling
- Assurance experience from a practice background
- Experience in coaching and developing more junior staff
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programmes
- External Audit
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'