An exciting opportunity has arisen with a top 25 firm of accountants based in central London for an audit supervisor. This role would suit an ambitious audit senior or someone who is already in a supervisory position to join a growing firm. The audit supervisor would be joining a firm who act as auditors for organisations of all types and sizes. The audit supervisor would be expected to be a team player, have the ability to lead large audits and have excellent organisation and delegation skills.
The audit supervisor’s responsibilities would include:
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts in line with UK GAAP/FRS102
- Working within budget and bringing the audits to completion
- Ensuring client expectations are managed accordingly
- Supervising audit trainees and reviewing their work
- Drafting Corporate Tax Computations
- Being responsible for the planning and execution of the audits
The ideal candidate will have proven audit experience with a wide range of clients as well as having proficient technical ability. Excellent communication skills are a must and previous management experience would be an advantage. A competitive package is on offer with excellent career progression opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'