Looking to join a Top 30 Firm?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Audit Supervisor to join a progressive and rewarding Practice. This particular firm place a great emphasis on their staff development and so if you are seeking somewhere to grow and progress, this could be the perfect role for you.
You will be responsible for a small portfolio of clients covering a wide variety of sizes and sectors including financial services, hospitality, technology and property. You will report directly to the Managers of the team and will have direct responsibility for a team of junior staff members.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Work split roughly 70% Audit, 20% Accounts, 10% Tax
- Managing a portfolio of clients covering all aspects of Audit and Accounts management including job planning, time management, budgeting, review and finalisation of files for Partner review
- Delegating work to a team of juniors, reviewing their work and offering further support/guidance where necessary
- Monitoring team progress and highlighting any issues to Senior staff
- Overseeing training of juniors and providing assistance where necessary
- Day to day contact with clients, building and maintaining client relationships
- ACA or ACCA qualified with 1-2 years PQE
- Experience working at Senior or Supervisor level
- Motivation to progress your career
- Experience in a Top 100 firm would be an additional benefit
- Experience supervising a team of staff
On offer for this position is a competitive salary alongside a selection of further benefits including health insurance and season ticket loans.
If you would like to be considered then please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'