Our client is a Top 20 firm of Accountants who have continued to grow and expand throughout 2020 and are now looking to add an experienced Auditor to one of their large Audit teams in the South East. Although they are one of the UK largest Accountancy firms, they pride themselves on retaining the culture and flexibility of a smaller firm but with the investment in Training and Development off a large Corporate firm.
Working closely with the Partner and other Managers, you will work with clients from a range of industries but many of which are Listed businesses and large Groups operating under the IFRS framework.
As Audit Supervisor you will play a key role in managing client relationships and will be a primary point of contact for client queries. You will also be required to supervise a team, planning and allocating tasks as well as managing timescales and budgets.
Your Audit responsibilities will include:
- Produce detailed audit planning, including details of potential difficulties and ensure correct tests are applied to produce sufficient audit evidence
- Allocate sections to junior staff and brief on what is expected of them
- Monitor the progress of jobs, ensuring that deadlines and budgets are well managed
- Responsible for final analytical reviews
- Draft letters to audit clients
- Produce and review sets of financial statements
- Provide technical advice and guidance to more junior staff - give detailed help and training as required, to enhance future effectiveness
- Monitor the performance of staff working on jobs, including giving feedback
In order to be considered you will be ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 3 years audit experience gained within Practice. Knowledge and experience of working with clients using IFRS would be beneficial, along with some exposure to Listed businesses.
In return my client is offering a competitive salary and excellent and very comprehensive benefits along with the opportunity to develop your career within one of the UK's leading firms.
If you are looking to progress your career in Audit and want to work in a supportive, collaborative environment where staff are valued and continually developed, please apply today.
To be considered, please send you CV to Rachel at TN Recruits Accounts.
In application for this role, you are consenting to TN Recruits Ltd retaining your details to secure you work. All information provided will be held securely for up to 3 years unless we are contacted and instructed otherwise.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'