We have registered a fantastic opportunity for an Audit Specialist to join a successful and growing organisation based in Central Oxford. You will be assisting with the management of the businesses’ audits, from planning through to completion.
Audit Specialist Responsabilities
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or QBE
- Relevant recent practice experience essential
- Preparation of statutory accounts for limited companies, charities, sole traders, partnerships, LLPs
- Preparation of Corporation Tax and personal tax computations and returns.
- Liaising with clients, including providing details of year-end adjustments
- Assisting and supervising junior staff
- Completion of VAT returns from client records.
- Filing confirmation statements and other Companies House documents online.
- Good word and Excel skills required.
- Familiarity with Sage L50, Quickbooks and Xero an advantage
Desired but not essential:
- Planning and carrying out audit work under the guidance of Partners
Audit Specialist Experience
To be considered to this role, you will be ACA/ ACCA qualified or part-qualified, or equivalent, and you will possess a strong background in auditing. You will have good time management and organizational skills, and you will have high attention to detail and the ability to manage your time efficiently. It is also essential that you are a competent user of Microsoft Office.
Our client is based in Central Oxford (OX1)
Our client in the financial sector is looking to appoint an experienced and competent Audit Specialist to be part of their dynamic and growing organisation. This is a great opportunity where you can take ownership and responsibility for your position.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.