Rutherford Briant are recruiting an Audit Special Projects Manager in Cambridge.
This is an extremely exciting new opportunity with a leading National Firm, helping to spearhead their impressive growth plans in Cambridge. The responsibilities for the role include:
- Seeking out new assignments through business development activity and lead production and presentation of proposals for new work.
Working directly with clients on diverse projects (IPO's, IFRS/new UK GAAP conversions and technical accounting opinions)
- Being responsible for managing key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients.
- Organising and attending office marketing events, being aware of the wider range of services the firm offers and suggest innovative products to address the clients' needs
- Assisting the Partners in establishing audit objectives and overall scope and development of the office.
- Reviewing and checking all audit files are completed correctly and in a timely manner
- Determines that all audit reports reflect the work performed and meet set reporting and auditing standards.
The successful candidate will be either:
- An established audit manager with 5-10 years experience looking for an opportunity to move to a more dynamic environment and be part of an exciting growth project.
- An ambitious new manager , interested in joining a top ranking firm and having a great opportunity to progress their career in a fast moving environment.
You will need strong Audit Management skills, as well as people management ability and good client facing skills.
Excellent package and benefits available to reflect the successful candidates