AUDIT SENIOR - Lincolnshire - Flexible home working available + upto £35k + great benefits
Working for a progressive and forward thinking Practice who invest heavily in technology and its people. Offering substantial career development and Agile flexible working with great benefits. The role can be either home or office based or a combination.
Benjamin Edwards are recruiting for an ambitious and focused Auditor Senior to join a very successful regional firm to assist the Directors and Associates in the provision of audit and other associated services to clients, including assisting with the management of workflow and supervision, management, and training of team members. This award-winning partnership can offer great client exposure whilst supporting and nurturing your career development.
The role of a Senior Auditor is to perform audit tasks that require a good knowledge of specialised rules and regulations; to plan and help monitor workflows within the audit process and to undertake the necessary work to produce a completed audit file for review.
To organise, manage and motivate a team by undertaking work in a manner to ensure maximum efficiency, effectiveness and productivity of the firm and giving feedback to Line Managers and the Directors
Undertake and plan limited company audits, charity audits, and pension schemes.
Undertake other non-audit work tasks as requested when time allows.
Ensure that you, and the team that reports to you, handle clients in a professional manner.
To ensure audit compliance by managing, developing, implementing and ensuring teams on audits that you are responsible for are carrying out all practices and procedures, including all legal and Company protocol updates as required by the Company and where appropriate by agreeing on the practical needs and applying change under the instructions of the Audit Director.
To ensure that all team processes and procedures are followed in relation to all other client engagements including new clients processes, know your client etc
Contribute to the Company profits by completing audits effectively and efficiently by ensuring WIP is maintained at acceptable levels, budgets are adhered to, bills produced when appropriate with recoveries being in excess of 75%.
Promoting and pro-actively driving forward by attempting to cross-sell other services where appropriate within the ethical guidance, contributing fully at team meetings and, adopting an appropriate positive attitude during working hours and through social media.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You will be able to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- Excellent Experience of Audits- probably gained over 4 years audit experience, to include charities and preferably pensions and academies
- Good knowledge of recent technical issues.
- Wide and high knowledge of accounting principles and auditing standards; strong knowledge of operational auditing; application of computer software to accounting operations. An understanding of International Auditing Standards and Ethical Standards.
- Experience of dealing with difficult audit issues
- Experience of organising and prioritising workload
- Experience of involvement in meetings
You will have the following skill set:
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time management
- Verbal communication
- Written communication
- Computer literacy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to lead a team whilst offering training and mentoring
- Ability to discuss audit issues with the client on site
You will possess the following personal attributes:
- Willing to learn
- Good initiative
- Attention to detail
- Team player
KEYWORDS: - Accountancy Practice, Audit, Senior, ACCA, ACA, qualified Accountant, Accountancy roles in Lincolnshire
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'