Timothy Wiseman is a boutique recruitment agency 'matchmaking’ practice accountants with the right firm. We have long-standing relationships with clients from the Top 10, right across the Top 100 and independent practices within London and surrounding areas to help you secure the best career opportunity catered to you.
Role: Audit Senior (60% audit / 40% accounts)
Practice size: Top 50 firm with 100+ employees
Client base: Mixed portfolio, mainly OMBs with turnovers of up to £100m, sectors such as construction, retail, NFP, FMCG, film and entertainment, professional services, healthcare. A typical audit engagement will be on clients with an annual revenue in excess of £10m, usually situated within the M25.
- Leading audits from planning to completion either single-handedly or with a team
- Preparing and reviewing statutory accounts for limited companies, sole-traders and partnerships
- Prepare corporation tax computations
- Draft management letters and reports
- Supervise and assist junior members of staff
- Special projects such as M&A / transaction services
- 4 years’ experience working in a well-reputed practice with at least 40% audit exposure
- Good working knowledge of FRS102
- Fully qualified ACA / ACCA or equivalent
- External Audit
- Statutory Accounts
- Statutory Audit
- UK GAAP
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'